A Hyflex classroom is equipped with technology that enables remote students to seamlessly participate in a course that is delivered on campus. The technology installed in the classrooms ensures the two-way engagement of all participants.
Room is equipped with: ceiling mounted auto tracking camera, audience ceiling microphones, two large reference monitors at the back of the room, teaching podium with two monitors, instructor wireless microphone, audio system to hear remote participants
- Accolade East (ACE) 003, 005, 007, 009, 011, 013
- Calumet College (CC) 106, 108, 211
- Vanier College (VC) 102, 105
- York Hall (YH) A101, A102, A104, A201, A202, A302, 172, 247
Room is equipped with: ceiling mounted auto tracking camera, audience ceiling microphones (where possible and denoted with an * below), teaching podium with two monitors, instructor wireless microphone, audio system to hear remote participants
- Accolade West (ACW) 109
- Joan & Martin Goldfarb Centre for Fine Arts (CFA) 312
- Vanier College (VC) 135
- Vari Hall (VH) A, B, C, D
- Ross South (RS) 104, 105, 156, 501, 536
- York Hall (YH) A002, A204, A301, A304
Room is equipped with: a soundbar with an integrated camera and microphone
Keele Campus Rooms
- Ross North (RN) 812, 814
- Vari Hall (VH) 1005, 1016, 1018, 1158, 1154, 2000, 2005, 2009, 2016
Glendon Campus Rooms
- York Hall (YH) A004, A220, A222
All centrally allocated rooms (RAC) are booked by the Registrar's office. If you would like to use one of the rooms listed on this page (or any other RAC rooms) please contact the Registrar's office at email@example.com
If you are teaching in a Hyflex space and require assistance, please contact the UIT's technical team:
|In person||136 Campus Walk on the main floor of the Steacie Science and Engineering building|
For more details about our hours or operations, click here.
For support in Hyflex rooms not listed, please contact your local IT support team.