York University has a student portal for current students - my.yorku.ca. This student portal pulls together information from across the University and tailors it to each individual student.
You can log in to my.yorku.ca using your Passport York username and password. Once logged in, you can access your course lists with links to class locations and websites, your grades, your own exam schedules, and your student account and Library account. News from YFile, Faculties and the Library are pulled together on the home page. You can also access Library research guides for the courses in which you are registered and search for Library materials, directly from my.yorku.ca.
- You can browse York Events using the my.yorku.ca calendar. You can manage your own personal events and subscribe to external iCal feeds from other websites. The calendar also automatically displays the lectures, labs and tutorials for each course in which you are registered.
- There is a fully-functional mobile version of the student portal so you can view a version of my.yorku.ca optimized for your mobile devices.
- You can check your YU-card balances on the portal.
- The portal also provides customized eligibility suggestions for scholarships and awards.
- The portal is is also available as a bilingual version.