Skip to main content Skip to local navigation
Home » Contact


Invitations, Ceremonies, Walkthroughs, RSVPs, Robe Rentals

For questions about invitations, ceremonies, walkthroughs, RSVPs and robe rentals, please contact the Convocation Team at 416-736-5325 or email:

Graduation Status, Degree Audit, Final Academic Decisions

FacultyContact Information
School of the Arts, Media, Performance & Design;
Liberal Arts &
Professional Studies;
Verify your graduation status online

Registrarial Services, Bennett Centre for Student Services
416-872-YORK (9675)

If you have received a letter from the Degree Audit Unit of the Registrar's Office and you have a question, please contact:
Environmental and Urban ChangeOffice of Student & Academic Services, 137 Health, Nursing and Environmental Studies Building
Graduate students: 416-736-2100, ext. 33254
Undergraduate students: 416-736-2100, ext. 30397
Glendon College / Coll├Ęge universitaire GlendonAcademic Services, C102 York Hall
416-487-6715 or
Osgoode Hall Law SchoolStudent Services Office, Osgoode Hall Law School
Nancy Sperling,
Schulich School of BusinessStudent Services, W262 Seymour Schulich Building
Sophia Yu, 416-736-2100 ext. 77971 or
Graduate StudiesMasters and PhD students should confirm their graduation status with their graduate program office.

Graduation Photography

Portrait Photography

(takes place during your last term before graduating)

Portrait sittings are provided through different suppliers based on Faculty. Look below for your Faculty and the corresponding contact information.

FacultyPortrait Photography Contact Information
Faculty of Education BEd Students:
Snap Studios or 905-282-1100
Faculty of Education Students' Association (F.E.S.A.) for details

Graduate Students and Educational Studies BA Students:
New Paramount Studios Ltd. or 416-653-5103 or 1-877-677-1930
Osgoode Hall Law School studentsLassman Studios or 416-967-1241
All other students*
*Excluding Faculty of Education undergraduate
students and Osgoode Hall Law School students
New Paramount Studios Ltd. or 416-653-5103 or 1-877-677-1930

Ceremonial Photography

(takes place during convocation)

Grad Images

Outstanding Accounts

If you owe money to the the University, your diploma will be held back until your debts are paid. To ensure you do not owe the University any money, please do the following:

  • Check Your Student Account to view your balance and make payments. If you have further questions, call 416-872-YORK (9675).
  • Check your Library Account or call 416-736-5181 for outstanding fines.