Thank you for your interest in pursuing graduate studies at York University. Your first step is to review all admission and application requirements before beginning the process.
- Complete the Online Application
- Once you receive your York University student/reference number (3-4 business days after online application), upload all additional documents required to MyFile:
- A statement of interest (MA applicants) or proposed plan of study (doctoral applicants) (both approximately 500 words)
- A resume or CV
- A sample of written or other relevant work
- Transcripts from all universities attended (York University mailing address)
- Three (3) letters of reference
The York & Ryerson Joint Graduate Program in Communication & Culture at York is an exciting environment to pursue innovative, socially engaging, career-ready education. Contact our Graduate Program Assistant to learn more.