Please note applications are processed in accordance with the TUUS Regulation, which requires at least 10 business days. The average event requires at least 15 business days for processing and consultation. Events can take from 30-90 business days depending on details and logistics. Events that do not adhere to the processing timelines will be denied. An example event that would fit 10 business days: this event requires no services (i.e. IT, furniture setup), involves no food and is closed to members of the RSO.
Academic classroom spaces are not available during the exam period.
Reserve Audio Visual Equipment
All university employees can reserve AV Equipment or services through York's Classroom Equipment Ordering system. Services include:
- Equipment for use in a classroom
- Order/activate built-in equipment available in a lecture hall
- Request audio and video streaming
- Request technical support for equipment you have ordered
Submitting a Service Request
All university employees can submit a Service Request through York's Maximo system.
- Event Set-up (ie. Tables, Chairs, Picnic Tables)
- Custodial Services (ie. Cleaning before, during and after an event)
- Security Personnel Request
- Signage Creation
- Generic Service Requests