Home » Get YU-card

Get YU-card

New Staff, Students and Faculty Start Here

YU-card Application

Sign in with your Passport York, to apply for you YU-card. Upload a passport style photo for your YU-card and government issued photo ID for verification purposes.

Current Staff, Students and Faculty

Replace/Renew Your Card

Make an appointment to visit the YU-card Office for a replacement card if yours was stolen, damaged or misplaced. For employee YU-card replacements, the YU-card Office must verify your information with HR Records before issuing. Please email yucard@yorku.ca before booking an appointment.