- Pick up and deliver for internal, external, and Glendon mail that is within the M3J 1P3 postal code. Addresses that are not within that code (Graduate Residences, Passy Gardens, 90 Atkinson and Harry Crowe Cooperative) are all serviced directly by Canada Post.
- Process Canada Post Courier, Registered mail, USA and International mail, for account customers.
- Process carded items for non M3J 1P3 addresses on campus.
- Handle mass distribution of promotional material and general information notices.
- Provide folding and envelope inserting services, rental mailboxes and the sale of stamps.
Location and Hours of Operation
Mailing Services is located in Room 019 in Curtis Lecture Hall. Our hours of operations are from 7:30am to 3:30pm Monday to Friday. We close early at 3 pm on Fridays during the summer months, and we are closed for a limited time during the Christmas break.