- Pick up and deliver for internal, external, and Glendon mail that is within the M3J 1P3 postal code. Addresses that are not within that code (Graduate Residences, Passy Gardens, 90 Atkinson and Harry Crowe Cooperative) are all serviced directly by Canada Post.
- Process Canada Post Courier, Registered mail, USA and International mail, for account customers.
- Process carded items for non M3J 1P3 addresses on campus.
- Handle mass distribution of promotional material and general information notices.
- Provide folding and envelope inserting services, rental mailboxes and the sale of stamps.
Mailing Services is located in Room 019 in Curtis Lecture Hall. Our hours of operations are from 7:30am to 3:30pm Monday to Friday. We close early at 3 pm on Fridays during the summer months, and we are closed for a limited time during the Christmas break.
Location and Hours of Operation
Changes to daily deliveries to and from Glendon Campus
Please be advised that the daily delivery to and from Glendon, starting April 17, 2015, will be performed by Paul Harrison and his staff from Scott Library. Along with the change in staffing there will be a change to the daily schedule. Instead of starting at noon, delivers will start from the York Campus at 9:30 am. While I understand the timing will be more suitable to Library Services it will mean that delivers to Glendon will no longer be "same day" for items going from the York Bookstore, Maintenance or Mailing Services. All other
aspects of the service will remain the same.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these changes please contact,
John Thomson, Manager of Library Services, at ext. 55904
Paul Harrison, Library Services Supervisor at ext. 33319
or myself John Wilson at ext. 77598