Dear York community,
Further to my February 17 message and in alignment with other Ontario post-secondary education institutions, I write today to remind all community members that the University’s Vaccination Mandate policy remains in place for the Winter Term 2022.
In addition, a reminder that:
- YU Screen must be filled out daily prior to attending campus. Please be prepared to show your YU Screen clearance upon request while on campus.
- Vaccination is required. York adheres to the direction provided by the province regarding the definition of fully vaccinated and we continue to strongly encourage all community members to get their third dose and to retain their records for upload to YU Screen.
- Masks are mandatory at York.
- Eating spaces have new rules. Please find updated information and guidelines here.
- Information about York’s testing program can be found here.
We are carefully reviewing evolving government and public health guidance as part of our decision-making for the Summer Term and beyond, and we will share additional information as soon as possible.
Please continue to check YU Better Together for the most current information and ongoing updates.
Parissa Safai, PhD
Special Advisor to the President for Academic Continuity Planning and COVID-19 Response