We are here to help you with your Biology degree and courses!
Please choose from the categories below for online resources, directions and links to help, and contact information – it’s likely that your question will be answered. And if not, there is information on where to go next.
There are many resources to help you better understand your degree requirements, such as:
- biology degree comparisons (we've put together information for comparing program streams, understanding course selections etc)
- Videos about understanding degree progress and requirements, frequently asked questions etc.
- Academic Advising (including who to contact)
- Biology Undergraduate Resources eClass Page contains all this information and more! If you are not registered for this eClass page AND have a BIOLOGY Major degree, contact email@example.com to get enrolled.
However, it is your responsibility to ensure that you track your progress such that you successfully complete your degree.
Now, before we get to the more general questions below...do you have specific questions about problems enrolling in courses or maybe missing a test? What about what you need for your laboratory? How can you change your major? Do NATS courses count for credit?
Please take a look at some of our most frequently asked questions.
We have also put together some infographics on some more frequently asked questions that may be useful.
- I need help choosing courses!!
- Should I retake a course?!?!
- I've been charged with a breach of academic honesty...now what?
- Academic petitions explained!
- What is the difference between dropping and withdrawing from a course?
- I'm in first year - what do I do for my second year?
- Why can't I enroll in that course?
If your questions weren't answered above, or you have more general questions, check out the next section for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have questions about problems enrolling in courses or missing a test? Please take a look at some of our most frequently asked questions.