Welcome to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) program!
Getting Ready for Your Next Steps
As a BScN student, here are some links that will help plan your academic year:
- Obtaining your School of Nursing Photo Identification card.
- Completing your Clinical Preparedness Permit
- Getting your CPP Stamped
- Synergy Appointment Booking System - You will receive Synergy Gateway login information from Synergy via email (sent to your York University email address)
- Practicum Policies
Clinical Placement Timelines
- Create your York Passport account and York U e-mail.
- Complete your Clinical Preparedness Permit (CPP) by the deadline.
- Winter placement: November 15
- Summer placement: March 15
- Fall placement: July 15
Failure to complete your CPP by the deadline above will jeopardize your placement.
- Log on to HSPnet to view your placement details.
- Winter placement: Anytime on or after December 15
- Summer placement: Anytime on or after April 15
- Fall placement: Anytime on or after August 15
- Get your completed CPP ‘stamped’ by Synergy
Feel free to call the NPCO at 416.736.2100 x33174 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We look forward to helping you have a great year at York!