- All participants are either enrolled in PSYC 1010 or PSYC 2030
- Each 1 hour of research is worth 1.0 URPP credits.
- Studies conducted in-person, on campus, are worth an additional 1.0 credit
- Researchers must credit within 72-hours of participation
- Researchers must give 48-hours’ notice when cancelling appointments
- Appointments worth 3.0 or more credits must be rescheduled or credited (no researcher cancellations).
- Researchers must respond to participant emails within 72-hours
- PIs are responsible for ensuring everyone on their research teams are familiar with the URPP policies.
Please contact us at email@example.com with questions.
The SONA manual below is the comprehensive system information guide, not all system settings described are enabled on URPP version of the SONA system.
We highly encourage researchers to use automatic credit granting for online studies. Instructions on how to complete this process.
Read SONA manual.
SONA manual video below is the comprehensive system information guide, not all system settings described are enabled on URPP version of the SONA system.