C4 partners with a wide assortment of organizations, businesses, and even cities and schools that are eager to work together with students to solve complex problems.
A Selection of Our Past and Current Partners
- Story Planet
- Teaching and Learning Research in Action
- Anne J. MacArthur Public School
- For Youth Initiative
- Dr Roz's Healing Place
- Yonge Street Mission
- University Women's Club - North York
- ArtHeart Community Centre
- Markham Arts Council
- MaRS Discovery District
- Canobi Tech
- Engineering Change Lab
- Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Pollution Probe
- Union: Sustainable Development Co-operative
- Markham Environmental Advisory Council
- Surnorte Inc.
- Peel Community Climate Council
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Justice for Children and Youth
- Canadian Civil Liberties Association
- Vote Better
- Agincourt Community Services
- Learning for a Sustainable Future
- Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville
- Centre for Free Expression
- Electronic Recycling Association
- Green Campus Cooperative
- Clean River Recycling Solutions
- L’Arche Daybreak
- Moorland Kids
- MOTIV Fitness
- K2I Academy
Pitch Your Idea
Send us your passion project for students to tackle by filling out our simple pitch form.
Almost all of the work experiences I have ever had involved people from a variety of disciplines. So, I see bringing together students from diverse academic backgrounds into a common classroom as essential preparation for their future.
— Danielle Dobney, C4 Team Member
Learn more about C4 by browsing our previous projects and downloading our 1-pager.