You have recently started a business and it is beginning to gain traction. Now learn the foundational business knowledge you need to make smart and savvy decisions for growth. Read on to find out how ELLA Express can provide you with the business acumen and tools you need to succeed.
Learn the fundamentals to help you build a thriving business
ELLA Express is a 1-week intensive bootcamp-style program designed to help women-led product and service-based businesses build a solid foundation for growth.
Whether you have a professional services company, brick and mortar retail store, food business or other, the program aims to equip you with the essential tools, skills and knowledge you need to make smart decisions from the start.
What you'll receive as a program participant in ELLA Express:
Through the workshops, Founder Circle, and Office Hours, you will have the opportunity to receive expert advice about how to build your business for growth.
ELLA gives you access to an inclusive community of women entrepreneurs who span across many backgrounds, industries, and specializations. Connect with your peers to form invaluable partnerships and broaden your network for years to come.
Acquire the knowledge and skills you need to grow your business successfully.
Participants will compete for one of 5 spots to pitch in the Final Showcase and be eligible to win the Grand Prize.
You are eligible to apply for ELLA Express if:
- You are a woman entrepreneur with at least 50% ownership of an incorporated business or a registered non-profit or social enterprise
- You have an annual revenue of $10,000 minimum with paying customers
- Your business is located in Southwestern Ontario (including the GTA, Southwestern & Southeastern Ontario)
- You are open to change and looking to step out of your comfort zone
- You can commit fully to the requirements of a 1-week intensive accelerator program (approximately 4 hours per day Monday to Friday, plus time to complete deliverables)
July 12, 2021
August 8, 2021
August 23, 2021
Launch & Orientation
September 13, 2021
September 17, 2021
If you would like to be added to the program waitlist, please complete this form.
ELLA is for everyone
ELLA is committed to building a diverse program
Women of different racial or ethnic backgrounds
Women of diverse sexual orientation and gender identity
Differently-abled and/or neuro-diverse women
Immigrants and newcomers
Underrepresented age groups in the entrepreneurial ecosystem
Sign up for our newsletter!
Stay up to date and receive newsletter updates about ELLA.