The FGS Postdoctoral Handbook is your guide to resources available to postdocs through our Faculty and more broadly, at York University. Please review it for information about postdoctoral affairs, along with content found on connected webpages below.
- The procedures for seeking a position as a Postdoctoral Fellow at York University are described in our Procedures section.
- Current and prospective Postdoctoral Fellows interested in seeking funding opportunities should review the list of awards and fellowships listed in our Funding Opportunities section.
- York's Faculty of Graduate Studies provides a range of support and services for Postdoctoral Fellows, including:
- Assistance with developing and submitting applications for postdoctoral funding to be held at York University;
- Advising on funding opportunities and career development issues;
- Assistance with orientation and connecting with organizations and resources at York;
- An annual orientation session and networking event for Postdoctoral Fellows;
- A monthly e-newsletter specifically for York Postdoctoral Fellows that lists information about funding opportunities and upcoming research and professional development events of particular interest to York Fellows (*If you do not receive this newsletter and would like to be added to the distribution list, please contact the Postdoctoral Services & Professional Skills Coordinator.)