Browse through the language-specific resource lists below for useful supports across the web. To help improve your pronunciation, writing and listening abilities, we've gathered links to various dictionaries, encyclopedias, videos, audiobooks and podcasts. Develop your language skills to become a fluent speaker in online and real-world settings.
- The Vocabulary Trainer - Free vocabulary practice, with various levels of difficulty
- Anki Flashcards - Shared decks for various languages, and the ability to create personalized flashcards
- Language Reactor - A browser extension for Netflix, YouTube, books, and websites to aid language learning
- Steve Kaufmann YouTube Channel
American Sign Language (ASL)
- University of Michigan - Resources for German Students & Teachers - Includes German articles and newspapers.
- Vorleser - German audiobooks
Hebrew-Language.com - Various resources for learning Hebrew, including audio pronunciation clips, dictionaries and pictionary
- Online Italian Club - Free lessons, practice questions/exercises, based on A1-C2 levels
- Italian Verb Conjugation
- Reverso Conjugations
- Academia della crusca - Official dictionary responsible for the purity of the Italian language
- Treccani - Encyclopedia, Italian-Italian dictionary and Italian articles
- English-Italian Dictionary