Supplier diversity certification occurs through third party certification organizations. These are non-profit organizations that validate businesses as diverse owned and controlled.
If you are interested in learning more about getting your business certified, please visit the links below to find the certification body that is most applicable to your business:
- Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business (CCAB)
- Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council (CAMSC)
- Women Business Enterprises Canada Council (WBE)
- Canadian Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (CGLCC)
- Buy Social Canada (Social Enterprise Certification)
- Inclusive Workplace Supply Council of Canada (IWSCC)
Please note that York University has no affiliation with these organizations and has no influence on the certification process. Certification bodies may charge a fee for application and/or certification.