Looking to access funding for your organization? Below are helpful funding resources that may apply to your organization!
As a recognized student organization, you are able to apply for SEED Funding.
SEED Funding is awarded for events/initiatives that benefit the student community at York University and enrich student life. This funding is for Keele organizations only. The fund allocates up to $300 per term based on an application. To find out more and apply for funding, you will need to be logged into YU Connect and go to this form.Glendon clubs may apply for additional funding through the Office of Student Services at Glendon or by emailing the Glendon College Students Union.
Glendon clubs may apply for additional funding through the Office of Student Services at Glendon or by emailing the Glendon College Students Union.
York Federation of Students (YFS) is York University's central students' union. To access YFS funding, an organization must ratified with YFS. YFS ratified clubs are eligible to apply for up to $200 in Base Funding, up to $800 in Event Funding and up to $800 in Relief Funding.
For more information, visit York Federation of Students.
SCLD Club Awards
In our efforts to recognize student leaders who continue to contribute to the York community SCLD is conducting our first annual Club Awards! If you know a club that is deserving of one of the awards listed below make sure to fill out an application!
New Club Award
- To be considered for this award it must be your first or second year as a registered student club with SCLD.
- This will be awarded to a club that is able to show how they have positively impacted the York community with their events/initiatives throughout the 2018-19 year.
- To be considered for this award it must be registered student club with SCLD.
- This will be awarded to a club that is able to show how they have positively impacted the York and greater community with compassion, generosity and charity.
- This will be awarded to clubs that facilitated an event that was innovative and creative for the York University community.
- Clubs that have demonstrated initiatives that offer different experiences to the community
- Examples include: Car Smashes, Human Libraries, Barbershops, etc.
Clubs that qualify may submit an application for more than one award.
Successful applicants will be awarded $300, a certificate from SCLD, promotion on the Keele campus televisions, and a photoshoot conducted by SCLD!
Alumni Engagement Funding
Club Council Funding
Student clubs & organizations may charge a membership fee for incoming members.