The Centre for Student Community & Leadership Development (SCLD) is here to help students get the most out of their university experience. We offer an array of tools, guidance, programs and workshops to ensure your growth and engagement in student life including:
- YU START - the new student transition program
- Orientation programming
- The Student Leadership Program
- Student Clubs & Organizations
- Student Government
- And much more!
SCLD Quick Links
- YU Better Together - YorkU COVID-19 information and updates
- YU Connect - Get involved on campus
- Start Strong YU - Information about the start of classes and using student services
- Vice-Provost Students - Learn about the ongoing initiatives, projects and updates at the Division of Students
- COVID-19 Resources
A referendum is a democratic process that allows members of a community to participate in decision-making on important issues such as changes to laws, constitutions, fee or other matters that affect the community.
Plan Your Event
On-campus, in-person, non-instructional events organized or sponsored by recognized student organizations are back.
Student Government Elections
Student governments provide both academic and social supports to the students at York University.
Black Excellence at York University
Black Excellence at York University (BE YU) provides Black students with the supports they need to transition to university and maximize their student experience on the path to graduation.
Need academic help?
Let Learning Skills Services help you manage your time, keep up with your readings, study more effectively, and much more.
Health and wellness concerns?
Let the Health Education & Promotion experts help. They offer a range of support dealing with sleep, sexual health, physical health, nutrition, mental health, and alcohol and other drugs.
Have questions and concerns about remote/online learning?
We've created this guide to help you find the resources and supports to successfully navigate being a remote learner.