During these sessions we will be gathering your input and vision for well-being on campus, including what is most important to faculty and instructors. Participants will be asked to provide feedback on various aspects of well-being and support in identifying and prioritizing faculty and instructors needs in relation to both being an employee and being in the classroom.
Please note that all engagement sessions will only be offered in English.
- January 24 | 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- January 25 | 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. @ Glendon Manor
- French language delegates will be on-site for this session.
- January 27 | 10 a.m. to 12 p.m
- This session is designated for racialized staff, faculty and instructors.
- January 31 | 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. @ York Lanes 280N, Keele Campus
- This session is designated for Indigenous staff, faculty and instructors.