During these engagement sessions we will be gathering your input and vision for well-being on campus, including what is most important to employees. Participants will be asked to provide feedback on various aspects of well-being and support in identifying and prioritizing staff needs.
Please note that all engagement sessions will only be offered in English.
- January 23 | 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- January 25 | 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. @ Glendon Manor
- French language delegates will be on-site for this session.
- January 27 | 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- This session is designated for racialized staff, faculty and instructors.
- January 31 | 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. @ Skennen'ko:wa Gamig
- This session is designated for Indigenous staff, faculty and instructors.