- Wild Bee Behavioural Genomics and Molecular Ecology Positions (1 postdoc + 1 technician) The Rehan Lab (www.rehanlab.com) […]
- The post Celebrating International Women's Day! appeared first on BEEc - Bee Ecology, Evolution and […]
- Postdoctoral positions in genomics, pollen meta-barcoding, and ecology at York University, Toronto, Canada. The honey […]
- The Provost’s Postdoctoral Fellowships for Black and Indigenous Scholars will support up to 12 successful […]
- Do you find bees fascinating? Do you want to learn more? We have openings for […]
- Dr. Nadia Tsvetkov (Supervised by Dr. Amro Zayed and Advised by Dr. L. Packer) successful […]
- In a collaboration between researchers at the University of Waterloo and the University of Central […]
- Researchers Nyssa van Vierssen Trip, Victoria J. MacPhail, Sheila R. Colla, and Beatrice Olivastri have just published a paper […]
Latest Past Events
Dr. Shalene Jha is our keynote speaker! To register, click on the links below: Friday, October 15, 2021 Saturday, October 16, 2021 For more information, please go to www.yorku.ca/bees/beecon-2021
Biodiversity: a tale of four bees Earth’s systems are complex and dynamic due to biodiversity, the variety of life on our planet. In particular, flowering plants are critical to climate […]
News from Beyond our Labs...
We love it when our research makes mainstream, public media!! Click on the arrows to see some of our most recent attention...