- Wild Bee Behavioural Genomics and Molecular Ecology Positions (1 postdoc + 1 technician) The Rehan Lab (www.rehanlab.com) […]
- The post Celebrating International Women's Day! appeared first on BEEc - Bee Ecology, Evolution and […]
- Postdoctoral positions in genomics, pollen meta-barcoding, and ecology at York University, Toronto, Canada. The honey […]
- The Provost’s Postdoctoral Fellowships for Black and Indigenous Scholars will support up to 12 successful […]
- Do you find bees fascinating? Do you want to learn more? We have openings for […]
- Dr. Nadia Tsvetkov (Supervised by Dr. Amro Zayed and Advised by Dr. L. Packer) successful […]
- In a collaboration between researchers at the University of Waterloo and the University of Central […]
- Researchers Nyssa van Vierssen Trip, Victoria J. MacPhail, Sheila R. Colla, and Beatrice Olivastri have just published a paper […]
We are so excited!! Dr. Shalene Jha is our keynote speaker! Abstract submissions and registration are now open!! Go to www.yorku.ca/bee/beecon-2021 to find out more. More information to come...
News from Beyond our Labs...
We love it when our research makes mainstream, public media!! Click on the arrows to see some of our most recent attention...