FCM Travel Solutions is the University's preferred travel agency for the following reasons:
- access to a York dedicated team of professional, experienced client service representatives to book your travel arrangements (Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM)
- ability to book travel online at any time using Concur Travel
- access to exclusive discounts on flights and hotels (including Air Canada, Lufthansa Group, and Westjet)
- integration with Concur Expense - flights booked will appear in Concur allowing for easy population of expense reports
- option to charge airfare to a University travel Visa with direct payment by the University
- 24 hour Emergency assistance for travelers worldwide
All fees are eligible for reimbursement on operating and internal grants, and most external grants. Refer to the FCM/Concur Travel Fee Schedule (PDF) for the current rates.
How to Book Travel
There are two ways to book travel through FCM Travel ...
Option 1 - Book Online Using Concur Travel
To book travel online, log into your Concur account and click on the Travel tab and search for flights, hotels and car rentals. For more information, please watch the following training videos:
CONCUR TRAVEL - MAKING A TRAVEL BOOKING
CONCUR TRAVEL - MAKING A TRAVEL BOOKING FOR ANOTHER EMPLOYEE
Option 2 - Book Directly with an FCM Team Member
To make a travel booking directly with a dedicated FCM team member, please call 416-813-4784 during business hours (M-F 8:30 to 5:00 EST) or email FCM at firstname.lastname@example.org. Booking directly with an FCM team member is recommended for international or complex travel arrangements.
Please note that calls made to FCM outside of normal business hours (M-F 8:30 to 5:00 EST), will be handled by the FCM emergency travel assistance team and will incur a $20 emergency assistance fee (in addition to standard booking fees). For non-emergency service, please call during normal business hours.
For emergency travel assistance, please contact FCM by phone at 416-813-4784. Calls received during business hours will be handled by one of our dedicated FCM team members.
Calls received after business hours will be handled by the FCM emergency travel assistance team and will incur a $20 emergency assistance fee (in addition to standard booking fees).