Are you an incoming graduate student? If so, we look forward to meeting you at GRAD@York: Navigating Grad Services Beyond Your Program!
This event will be an opportunity for you to meet with our FGS team and campus partners, to learn about a variety of resources and services available to support your graduate journey. We will have representatives from the following university academic and administrative services:
- York University Libraries
- Teaching Commons
- Graduate Wellness & Counselling
- Student Accessibility Services
- Graduate Student Funding
- Scholarships & Awards
- York University Graduate Students' Association (YUGSA)
- CUPE 3903
- York International
- The Centre for Indigenous Student Services (CISS)
- Athletics & Recreation
- Food Services
- Atkinson Centre for Mature and Part-time Students (ACMAPS)
- Graduate & Postdoctoral Professional Skills (GPPS)
When: Tuesday, September 5th from 12:00 -1:30pm
Where: Zoom (link to be automatically sent once registered)
After the main event, we will be hosting individual drop-in sessions where you can learn more and ask questions about scholarships & awards, and graduate funding.
To Register: Webinar Registration Form
We look forward to meeting with you (virtually) in the Fall.