- Julie Lassonde, Chair
- Francesca Accinelli
- Stefanie Lamonaca Caputo
- Antonio Di Domenico
- Mazen Hamadeh
- Loretta Lam
- Rhonda Lenton, President
- David Mochon S
- Narendra Singh
- Nadine Spencer
- Paul Tsaparis, Chair of the Board
- Amanda Wassermuhl, Secretary
Terms of Reference
The External Relations Committee provides advice and recommendations on matters related to institutional advancement and initiatives to enhance the University’s overall reputation, mission and strategic objectives.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Committee will:
- Advise the Board and administration with respect to fundraising policy and, as required participate in donor development, and fostering positive relations between the University and its donors.
- Advise and make recommendations with respect to strategic communications plans and public relations initiatives in support of the university’s priorities and objectives.
- Provide advice on matters associated with alumni affairs and opportunities for further engagement with alumni.
- Advise the University with respect to the development and maintenance of sound relationships with key stakeholders including government relations and neighbour and other communities.
- Undertake such other matters as may be requested by the Board from time to time.
Approved by the Board of Governors, April 30, 2007;
Amended and approved by the Board of Governors, December 4, 2007
Name Change approved by the Board of Governors, October 1, 2012
Name Change approved by the Board of Governors, May 3, 2016
Amended and approved by the Board of Governors, May 2, 2017