STANDARD COURSE FEES
The University reserves the right to change fees and refund policies without notice.
- AQ Course Tuition: $685
- ABQ Course Tuition: $735
- Honour Specialist: $750
- PQP Course Tuition: $950
- PQP (Independent School Focus) Course Tuition: $1050
- PQP Practicum Late Submission Fee: $250
- French Proficiency Test Fee: $50
- Academic Record (Transcript): $15 each; additional fees for courier services
PQP PRACTICUM: LATE SUBMISSION & ADDITION FEES
- Aim to submit your PQP Practicum within 2 years of completing PQP, Part 1, to avoid late fees.
- A late fee of $250 is applied before a late Practicum can be reviewed and may also involve:
- documentation to substantiate and explain the late submission
- resubmission of a new Proposal
Deadline to Apply to AQ Courses:
- One week prior to start date
- Decisions are made immediately following the registration deadline date
- If your course is impacted, our office will email you of the cancellation.
- You will receive a full refund for a cancelled course, including the non-refundable amounts.
Deadline to Withdraw from AQ Courses:
- Within the first week of scheduled classes, unless otherwise posted.
- Check your York University Confirmation email for specific dates.
- Withdrawal penalty fees apply.