Meeting the challenges of a changing educational landscape
Through exceptional academic programs, we foster high-demand graduates that are poised to meet the challenges of a changing educational landscape – across local, regional, cultural, national and global communities.
Our programs are built on a solid ethical foundation and are infused with strong principles including equity, diversity, community, collaboration, and social justice, and reflect the rich, untapped diversity of career pathways within education—from direct instruction in the classroom to directing educational philosophy, policy and curriculum.
What We Offer
- Early Childhood Education (ECE)
- Education in Urban Environments
- Environmental/Sustainability Education
- Language and Literacy Education
- Mathematics Education
- Post-Secondary Education: Community, Culture and Policy