Apply now for 2023-24!
The deadline to submit your application is March 21, 2023 at 11:00 p.m. (EST)
STEP 1: Confirm Eligibility
Confirm that you meet the https://www.yorku.ca/edu/students/deaf-and-hard-of-hearing/ Admission Requirements.
STEP 2: Required Application Documents
Be sure to read the following document and refer to it as you are completing your online application package. It is important to reference this document to ensure that you provide the appropriate documentation for your current circumstances.
STEP 3: Complete the Online Application and Submit (Available December 5th, 2022)
Please see below for the link to the Online Application.
- Ontario Residents Application Link: https://eduforms.apps01.yorku.ca/machform/view.php?id=245983
- Non-Ontario Residents Application Link: https://eduforms.apps01.yorku.ca/machform/view.php?id=246195
- Please make sure all applicable fields are completed and appropriate documentation is uploaded using the format requested before you submit your application.
- Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required fields and you cannot skip them.
- If you are not able to complete your application once you started, you can save your application and return to complete it at a later date/time.
- To save your application and complete it later, click the box at the bottom of the page that says, “Save my progress and resume later” enter your email address and click “Save and resume later”. You will receive an email with a unique link that will provide you access to your application. Click the link provided when you are ready to continue.
- Be sure to read through and reference the “Required Application Documents” and print a copy to reference while completing your online application. There are several supporting documents you will be required to upload with your online application. There are also documents that you will need to arrange to have sent directly to the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher Education Program office.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed. Applicants must choose either the full-time or the part-time program; you cannot apply to both or leave the field blank. If you are not sure whether full-time and part-time study is the best option for you, or if you are willing to be considered for either option, please choose one but then make a note of this in your personal statement in the online application. The deadline to submit your application is March 21, 2023 at 11:00 p.m. (EST)
STEP 4: Reference Form
The Reference Form will be completed online by your Referees. It is the Applicants responsibility to send the link below to their referees. The referee will upload a letter of support and submit the completed form online.
Please provide the following link to your referees: https://eduforms.apps01.yorku.ca/machform/view.php?id=247085
Note: Reference forms and letters of support are confidential and for the use of the admissions committee only. Information provided by the referee will not be shared with the applicant during or after the admission process.
STEP 5: Pay the Application Fee Online (Available December 5th, 2022)
A $60.00 non-refundable application fee is payable online. Once you submit your completed application package you should automatically be directed to the Eventbrite site to pay your application fee. If you are not automatically directed to the site, please copy and paste the following link or click on the following link to pay your $60.00 application fee: https://DHH_Application_Fee_FW2023.eventbrite.ca The application fee is due no later than March 21, 2023 at 11:00 p.m. EST. We are unable to process incomplete applications or applications that do not have the accompanying $60.00 fee.
All payments must be made online using the link provided. We cannot accept other form(s) of payment.
- All applications will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee after March 21st
- All applicants will receive an email with the final decision of the Admissions Committee by early May