The Kostas Tsotsos Graduate Award will provide support for masters and doctoral students whose research is related to Greek History, Hellenic Studies, History, Law, Mathematics, or Science. Applicants must be Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons, be Ontario residents*, and demonstrate financial need.
- Full-time graduate (masters or doctoral) student;
- Must be Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons and residents of Ontario;
- Must demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply
Students must complete the Award Submission Portal with the following information:
- The applicant's statement section should outline how the student's research is aligned with the scope of the award; and
- Upload a copy of transcripts for the most two recent years of study (an unofficial transcript or records from student account are acceptable), merged into one PDF file,
- Complete online Student Financial Profile;
- Application Deadline: November 20
- If you require further assistance, please contact our Scholarship & Awards Coordinator by visiting our FGS Staff Directory.