The Graduate Student MA Award in Clinical-Developmental Psychology was created to recognize graduate student leadership and scholarly excellence at the MA level in the area of clinical-developmental psychology. This award is open to MA candidates in the MA2 year in the clinical-developmental program. It is based upon student leadership demonstrated in various domains within the graduate program field of psychology more broadly, as well as demonstrations of academic excellence. It includes:
- Active participation in student representation (e.g., serving as CD area student representative);
- Service to the clinical-departmental program (e.g., leadership for practicum days, for the town hall meetings, for the yearly student open house and other student recruitment efforts);
- Service through mentor-ship;
- Service to the Psychology Graduate Student Association;
- Service to the profession of psychology (e.g., student leadership in the Canadian or Ontario Psychological Associations);
- Level of academic achievement during the MA program and research activities where the student takes a central role.
Individuals may only receive the award once. The award is intended to be given annually.
For more information, please contact the Graduate Program in Psychology.
- Graduate Program in Psychology
297 Behavioural Science Building