Interested applicants MUST meet the following criteria:
- Be a permanent resident, landed immigrant, convention refugee, refugee claimant with a work permit or Canadian citizen and reside in Ontario at time of applying;
- Have a minimum of a recognized non-Canadian bachelor’s degree in business, IT or a related discipline;
- Have related professional work experience outside Canada - 3+ years professional experience preferred;
- Living in Canada 3 years or less – no more than 5 years; and
- Have a good command of the English language - proven by submitting a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Test result completed in the past 12 months. Candidates with CLB 8 in all areas in Speaking, Listening, Writing and Reading are preferred. Candidates with a mix of 6-8 CLB scores can apply for consideration. Book a CLB test if you haven't already.
Sign-up for an Information Session
Come to our info sessions to get more details and connect with our staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Apply
Currently, we are not accepting applications for the Canadian business and IT certificates. To attend an information session, please fill out the form to be informed of the next intake.