Nominations to the Board of Governors take place once yearly. The following items will be added as the process proceeds.
Non-Academic Employee Nominee to the Board of Governors
Student Nominee to the Board of Governors
- Protocol for Nomination of Students to the Board
- Nomination Package
- Election rules and regulations
Senate Candidates for Nomination to the Board of Governors
- Nomination Criteria: Must be a Full-time faculty member and a Senator at the time of election, and throughout 2-year tenure.
- The Incumbent is a member of Senate Executive, and will also serve on a Board committee(s).
- The Board meets five times each year.
- Interested parties are encouraged to submit nominations and expressions of interest online.