The Manulife Graduate Scholarships will be awarded to incoming and/or continuing doctoral students researching International Health Policy or Epidemics.
Value and Duration
- Two awards - $10,000 each
- Not automatically renewable, however, previous recipients may re-apply
Note: This award is comprised of matching funds. If you are expecting to receive the York Graduate Fellowship, this award will impact your Fellowship amount. Please visit Matching Funds to learn more.
- Full-time registered doctoral student;
- Domestic or international;
- Applicant must be researching on International Health Policy or Epidemics.
- Deadline to apply: February 28.
How to Apply
Students must complete the Award Submission Portal with the following information:
- The applicant's statement section should outline how the student's experience and current research are aligned with the scope of the award; and
- Upload required material(s), merged into one PDF file, 1) an up-to-date CV, and 2) a copy of transcript for the most two recent years of study (an unofficial transcript or records from student account are acceptable.
- If you require further assistance, please contact our Scholarship & Awards Coordinator by visiting our FGS Staff Directory.