The Manulife Graduate Scholarships will be awarded to incoming and/or continuing doctoral students researching International Health Policy or Epidemics.
Value and Duration
- Two awards - $10,000 each
- Not automatically renewable, however, previous recipients may re-apply
Note: This award is comprised of matching funds. If you are expecting to receive the York Graduate Fellowship, this award will impact your Fellowship amount. Please visit Matching Funds to learn more.
- Full-time registered doctoral student;
- Domestic or international;
- Applicant must be researching on International Health Policy or Epidemics.
- Deadline to apply: March 30, 2021
How to Apply
Students must submit the following in one PDF document through the Award Submission Portal:
- Award Application Form: the applicant's statement section should outline how the student's research is aligned with the scope of the award;
- A current Curriculum Vitae;
- Official or unofficial transcripts. A copy of grades from the student account is acceptable. Must include the last two years or all years of graduate studies.
- If you require further assistance, please contact our Scholarship & Awards Coordinator by visiting our FGS Staff Directory.