Placement Organization: Artists' Network
Position Title: Communications and Social Media Assistant-Artists' Network
Number of Possible Placements Available: 1
Working Site’s Location: 1158 Queen St. E Toronto, Ontario
Artists' Network, Toronto, Non-Profit Organization that helps visual artists with their business practice.
Our office is located in our gallery space, Leslie Grove Gallery in the vibrant downtown area of Leslieville.
We are looking for help in the Marketing and Communications fields to promote our Gallery shows, ArtWalk events and Education Seminars. We want to build our social media presence and increase partnerships with other arts and community organizations. Due to COVID 19 we are now looking to improve and increase our reach with our virtual gallery shows and webinars.
• Strong written skills in social media marketing and communications.
• Knowledge in Graphic programs like CANVA
• Able to work with a team of committee members and Board Members.
• Work independently and sometimes offsite.
• Bring in new suggestions and ideas to help the organization with promotions and outreach to the arts community.
• Increase our database of art buyers.
• Love of visual arts.
• Interest in art exhibitions and learning opportunities on the business of art.
• Knowledge in excel and word programs would be beneficial.
• Bring new and fresh contemporary ideas.