Program fees below are yearly costs based on Fall/Winter 2014–2015 amounts. They are intended only as a guide and are subject to change. For the most up–to–date program fees, visit http://sfs.yorku.ca/fees/courses/
FEES & EXPENSES (all amounts in Canadian dollars)
|ESTIMATED EXPENSE||Canadian students||International students|
|Most full-time (non-professional) graduate programs*||$5,545**||$19,500**|
|Full-time MBA, IMBA & MPA programs only***||$48,042**||$60,004**|
|Books and supplies (may be higher for some disciplines)||$1,500-$3,000||$1,500-$3,000|
|Rent (based on shared accommodation at $700/month)||$8,400||$8,400|
|Food (based on $300/month for a single person)||$3,600||$3,600|
|Miscellaneous (transportation, clothing, entertainment, etc.||$3,700||$3,700|
|National Student Health Plan||Visit: www.yugsa.ca||University Health Insurance Plan (International students only)||$ 684|
*Some professional programs have higher fees.
**Program fees including tuition and supplementary fees.
***The IMBA program has a mandatory work term abroad.
Fee payment by payroll deduction
Request your tuition fee payment by payroll deduction through our online system. Graduate students receiving an assistantship (TA, GA, RA) over the Fall and Winter 2013–2014 term may complete an on–line request for tuition fee payment by payroll deduction before September 9, 2013.
Am I eligible?
- I am registered as a full-time graduate student at York University (excluding MBA/IMBA students);
- I am receiving an assistantship (TA, GA. RA) paid through York University payroll;
- I am NOT receiving an award or scholarship of greater than $5,000; and,
- I am NOT receiving OSAP assistance.
- Monthly deductions will begin September 25, 2013 and end April 25, 2014
- There is no fee for this service and NO interest charges will be levied for the duration of the plan for graduate students who have signed up for the payroll deduction plan.
- You must be registered as a full-time student for the Fall/Winter 2013–2014 term (excluding MBA/IMBA students) and be receiving an assistantship paid through York payroll to be eligible for tuition fee payment by payroll deduction.
- If you are receiving an award or scholarship of greater than $5,000 or OSAP assistance for these terms, you do not need to submit a payroll deduction plan as your fees will be covered through the award, scholarship or OSAP assistance.
- If you are experiencing difficulties, or wish to cancel or revise this payment plan, please visit Student Affairs in the Office of the Dean, Graduate Studies, 230 York Lanes.
This page is under development as part of our website modernization project