New student check list
Here’s what’s next…
- Accept your offer of admission at www.yorku.ca/myfile.
If you were conditionally admitted to your program, provide the required document to satisfy the conditions as soon as possible.
- Contact your graduate program office for information about advising, courses and program orientation.
- Register online. As a graduate student, you must register for all three terms of the academic year. See Registration & enrolment for more information. For information about tuition and other fees, visit Student Financial Services’ website.
- Enrol in your courses. Visit the enrolment page for details.
- Watch for additional details from your graduate program office and the Graduate Studies website for news and events announcements from the Faculty.
- Attend orientation for new graduate students.
- Get your YU-card, York’s official university ID card, which you’ll need to access campus services including the Library, recreation facilities, photocopying, campus restaurants, shopping, events, student discounts and more. www.yorku.ca/yucard
This page is under development as part of our website modernization project