The English Undergraduate Students' Association (EUSA) is aimed at promoting a love for literature in the undergraduate community and is affiliated with the Department of English and Founders College. The club's vision of developing a community with a passion for literature at York University will be achieved by providing free lectures, delivered by prominent and emerging scholars, and social events, where students with an interest in literature can meet one another. Additionally, the club will represent the English Undergraduate community in expressing the desires and concerns of students to administration in an aim to promote positive change.
EUSA Co-Presidents Kaitlyn Pontes and Ruby Naserian Janira can be reached at TBA.
The North Star Journal - Vol. 1
Read the inaugural issue of the North Star Journal - a publication of poems, story and academic essays produced entirely by the English Undergraduate Students' Association.
In this issue:
- A Home in Philadelphia by Brennan Newman
- A Home in Mesopotamia by Brennan Newman
- The Demise of Tess Durbeyfield by Manpreet Bharj
- Demons by Kelly Ramnarine
- One Left Foot by Andrew Oram
- Angel in the Attic by Natasha Hickey
- Flowers Bloomed by A.K.B.
- Sentences Arranged According to the Laws of Chance by Jose Gonzalez Martinez
- Desert by Ursula Hegge
- Time Lapse by A.K.B