Check Out "Get WRIT," Our Writing Livestreams on YouTube!
Hosted by Dr. Rich Shivener
Every Wednesday October 5 - Nov 3 | 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. EST
During the fall term, join the Writing Centre and Dr. Rich Shivener on YouTube at YU WRIT Live for livestreams about writing projects, resources, prompts and conversations with writers in the Writing Department and beyond. All you need is a web browser or mobile phone to join the live chat.
Livestreams will be available with show notes, captions and on demand access unless otherwise noted.
About YU Writ Live and "Get WRIT"
"Get WRIT" is our first livestream series available on YouTube. In 2021, the YouTube channel YU WRIT Live was launched by students in WRIT 4001: Digital Authoring Practicum as a means to connecting their writing interests to audiences (students, fellow writers) at home due to the pandemic. Stay tuned for more content in terms to come.
- Oct. 5: Your Fall Writing Goals (Feat. Dr. Elizabeth Caravella)
- Oct. 19: Writing For Publication (Feat. Dr. Matthew Bucemi)
- Oct. 26: Writing Under Pressure
- Nov. 2: Writing as Podcasting
- Nov. 9: Writing and the Five Senses: Food! (Feat. Dr. Ashley Beardsley)
- Nov. 16: Writing and the Five Senses: Drinks!
- Nov. 23: Writing with Web Platforms
- Nov. 30: Open Writing Workshop and Hangout
Check Out Get WRIT's Past Episodes!
Past Episodes from the Fall Term!