Use this module to showcase multiple features.
Image with transparent overlay description (clickable).
Maximum of 3 columns and 3 rows grid
Description: Maximum of 2 lines
Only one grid block is permitted per page. Designed for landing pages where many links are required.
350 x 235 pixels
How to Add Modules
To add modules to the Gutenberg editor, follow these steps:
- Go to your WordPress Admin interface and open a post or page editor
- Click the plus button in the top left corner or in the body of the post/page
- You can either:
- Click on Patterns, scroll through them until you find the module you want to use or
- Search for the module you would like to add using either the module name or number
- Click the module to add it
The module will be added to the body of your post or page.