Anchor links block
Use to facilitate in-page navigation where long form text is required.
When the anchor is selected, the page scrolls to the corresponding section and the active link becomes bold to show users where they are on the page.
Style: Full width horizontal
Maximum of 6 links allowed
Position: Top but always below the breadcrumbs
How to Add Modules
To add modules to the Gutenberg editor, follow these steps:
- Go to your WordPress Admin interface and open a post or page editor
- Click the plus button in the top left corner or in the body of the post/page
- You can either:
- Click on Patterns, scroll through them until you find the module you want to use or
- Search for the module you would like to add using either the module name or number
- Click the module to add it
The module will be added to the body of your post or page.