Secondary alert block
This module is used to display temporary notice and alerts on a specific website such as unexpected closures, community alerts, etc. It is not intended for institution-wide communications.
Message to be direct, short and specific to a maximum of seven (7) words.
Only one alert message at a time.
It is not intended for institution-wide communications.
Do not use this block to repurpose institution-wide messages.
How to Add Modules
To add modules to the Gutenberg editor, follow these steps:
- Go to your WordPress Admin interface and open a post or page editor
- Click the plus button in the top left corner or in the body of the post/page
- You can either:
- Click on Patterns, scroll through them until you find the module you want to use or
- Search for the module you would like to add using either the module name or number
- Click the module to add it
The module will be added to the body of your post or page.
A simple warning alert—check it out!