Social Media bar block
Use this module to enhance social influence across social media platforms.
Displays social media icons with corresponding links.
Icons: Allows maximum of 6 icons to be displayed (minimum one).
Users can choose which icon to display and where it links to. Label text “York University” can be changed to user’s requirement.
Block should be placed at the bottom of the page above the footer.
How to Add Modules
To add modules to the Gutenberg editor, follow these steps:
- Go to your WordPress Admin interface and open a post or page editor
- Click the plus button in the top left corner or in the body of the post/page
- You can either:
- Click on Patterns, scroll through them until you find the module you want to use or
- Search for the module you would like to add using either the module name or number
- Click the module to add it
The module will be added to the body of your post or page.