Quick links right-side block
Use this module to enrich the on-page experience by providing complementary information and link functionality.
Serves as a complementary navigation.
Link items varies by page/area
Link items are to be determined by area
Maximum of 7 links allowed
Maximum of 3 words per link
How to Add Modules
To add modules to the Gutenberg editor, follow these steps:
- Go to your WordPress Admin interface and open a post or page editor
- Click the plus button in the top left corner or in the body of the post/page
- You can either:
- Click on Patterns, scroll through them until you find the module you want to use or
- Search for the module you would like to add using either the module name or number
- Click the module to add it
The module will be added to the body of your post or page.