Use this module to categorize your content.
Inserts heading into a row/content with a heading tag (H2 or H3)
(i) H2 with line on top and without (choose depending on your design)
(ii) H3 with line on top and without (choose depending on your design)
H1 is reserved for page title only
How to Add Modules
To add modules to the Gutenberg editor, follow these steps:
- Go to your WordPress Admin interface and open a post or page editor
- Click the plus button in the top left corner or in the body of the post/page
- You can either:
- Click on Patterns, scroll through them until you find the module you want to use or
- Search for the module you would like to add using either the module name or number
- Click the module to add it
The module will be added to the body of your post or page.