Social feeds area block
Use to display curated social media content based on your area’s social media channels.
Pulls in content from social media channels. Offers several formatting and presentation options but we recommend to use as indicated in this document.
This is a third-party service – login information will be provided via C&PA. You will need to enable your social media channels.
To get onboarded, kindly connect with Christie Lazo.
Displays 4 items on a single row.
Note: Due to licensing, at this time this module is only available to institutional social channels approved as part of the Brand Stewardship Policy. Clubs, student groups or personal accounts are not permitted.
How to Add Modules
To add modules to the Gutenberg editor, follow these steps:
- Go to your WordPress Admin interface and open a post or page editor
- Click the plus button in the top left corner or in the body of the post/page
- You can either:
- Click on Patterns, scroll through them until you find the module you want to use or
- Search for the module you would like to add using either the module name or number
- Click the module to add it
The module will be added to the body of your post or page.