Use to help manage an overabundance of content through dynamic switching.
When a headline or down arrow is selected, the page content slides down to reveal additional content.
Title character limit: Maximum 5 words
Body copy: Maximum 300 words
Recommended to be used for FAQs content
For SEO, ensure to enable FAQ Schema in the accordion structure settings view image
How to Add Modules
To add modules to the Gutenberg editor, follow these steps:
- Go to your WordPress Admin interface and open a post or page editor
- Click the plus button in the top left corner or in the body of the post/page
- You can either:
- Click on Patterns, scroll through them until you find the module you want to use or
- Search for the module you would like to add using either the module name or number
- Click the module to add it
The module will be added to the body of your post or page.