Use to list events such as open house, club activities, etc.
Standard calendar functionality. Expands to a specific event on “Click to Show Details”.
Shows latest items with a Call-To-Action (CTA) to view more
Events are sorted chronologically
Maximum 1 per page
How to Add Modules
To add modules to the Gutenberg editor, follow these steps:
- Go to your WordPress Admin interface and open a post or page editor
- Click the plus button in the top left corner or in the body of the post/page
- You can either:
- Click on Patterns, scroll through them until you find the module you want to use or
- Search for the module you would like to add using either the module name or number
- Click the module to add it
The module will be added to the body of your post or page.