Message From The Dean
The Faculty of Education is currently undertaking a major planning exercise to develop our next Five-Year Strategic Plan (2023-2027) to inform and define the future direction of the Faculty. The plan will continue to build on our successes and achievements as a Faculty and will provide us with opportunities to creatively engage with our stakeholders and communities.
As a part of this process we have developed a website devoted to the plan. The site houses a number of key documents, starting with the previous Five-Year Strategic Plan (2016-2021), launched by former Dean, Lyndon Martin and subsequent reflections upon it. Also included are key university strategic documents that situate our work. Other documents will be added in due course, so please periodically revisit the site to locate them.
All the very best,
Dean, Faculty of Education
York University Documents:
- DRAFT Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
- Strategic Research Plan
- University Academic Plan 2020-2025
- Framework to Address Anti-Black Racism
- Action Plan on Black Inclusion: A Living Document for Action
- The Indigenous Framework for York University: A Guide to Action
- York University Sustainability Strategy