The following checklist can assist you in preparing for your graduate career at York and help ensure a smooth transition to campus life.
1. Accept your offer of admission and read the details of your offer letter using MyFile.
2. If you were conditionally admitted to your program, please provide the required documentation to satisfy the conditions as soon as possible.
5. Sign up for YU START—your online resource for preparing for your academic journey, including a Discussion Board to have your questions answered by students.
6. Register online. As a graduate student, you must register for all three terms of the academic year.
7. Enrol in your courses. Please visit How to Enroll for more information.
10. Get your YU-card. York’s official university ID card which you’ll need to access campus services including the Library, recreation facilities and more.
12. Attend your program orientation event and the Graduate Student Social for all incoming graduate students.
For further items to consider including housing, health plans and other important administrative responsibilities, please visit our You’ve Been Admitted web page.