Please note this training is available to LA&PS faculty and staff only.
Course outlines are publicly accessible and help your students to make important enrolment decisions. We can help you to create effective course outlines with transparent course expectations that, when made available to students before courses begin, will help with retention and overall student experience.
The training below is tailored towards instructors. Program staff training sessions are offered as one on one customized appointments by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a date and time
- Introduction to Senate’s course outline ‘model’ & purpose
- Showing access point for Students
- Accessing and Navigating the database for editing purposes
- Demonstration of default/inherited course information from ARMS
vs information supplied by Instructors
- Download of header template proactively provided to Instructors for the purpose of soliciting information prior to course enrolment period
- Exploration and demonstration of both methods of upload:
- Single file upload (Word/PDF)
- Fields populate (via Rich Text Editor)
- Preparation of single file for upload
- Display how both options present on Web
Session duration: 30 minutes
- Field option template display
- File upload option display
- Default information with no added information
Group training workshops will be offered only on introducing new methods of procedures and/or major revisions to the database. One-to-one training and access will be offered by request from Administrative Assistants during the onboarding process of new staff hires.
Please contact email@example.com to set up a personalized training session.