Please note this online training is available to LA&PS faculty and staff only.
This online training provides an overview of how to create forms using the MachForm application, how to set up e-mail notifications and integrate them into your WordPress websites. This session is open to staff and instructors.
- Create new forms
- Duplicate and edit existing forms
- Manage e-mail notifications
- Add tags to the forms
- Check and download entries
- Manage the forms in your MachForm Admin Panel
- Integrate the forms into their WordPress website(s)
- Understand additional features available through MachForm (payments, user management, spam protection, etc.)
There is a MachForm online training course for program staff and instructors.
The course is posted on YU Learn and requires logging in with a Passport York Account.
1. Register for the MachForm Learning Package on YU Learn
2. After registering, you can access the course site via your YU Learn Dashboard page.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any further enquiries.